Thursday, March 22, 2007

My night with Jay...

I had a very interesting night with Jay yesterday. He came a little late. We all watched a movie (Laura, Mark, Jay and I). I of course was distracted the whole time. Jay made no attempt to hide the fact he was staring at me. I was wearing a simple short jean skirt and a t-shirt. I was laying with Laura on the floor in front of the TV. Mark and Jay were on the couch drinking beer and just watching the movie. I would occasionally kiss Laura or stroke her cute little bottom through her sweat pants. Then I got more daring, pulling at her thong, reaching under her clothes kissing her. I know its every guys fantasy... so I took advantage of it. At one point I went out the room dragging Laura with me and we fooled around very loudly in the neighboring room with the door half open. It was so funny because Laura knew why I was doing it and she was trying her hardest, not to be loud. Laura just ended up laying down after we were done, because she really had no interest in the movie.

When I finally got out of the room I just came out with one of Mark's old shirts on, no bra and no underwear. Jay just started to laugh. We all knew why he was there. I knew Mark told him what I wanted. I curled up between them and I'm sure they could tell I was naked underneath... I know Mark knew at least. I gave Mark a nice long kiss and whispered thank you in his ear and told him I loved him. He held onto my face and gave me a strange look- I think just making sure I knew what I was doing before kissing me again.

I was so excited I just grabbed Jay by the hand and told him to go into the other room. Later Mark told me he spent the night with Laura... I hope they had a fun night, I know I did. As soon as were in the bedroom Jay pushed me into the wall. I was shocked because I didn't think he would be so rough. He grabbed my arms and put them above my head and held them there with one hand while he kissed me and felt me with his other. His hands were under my shirt and exploring my body. He rubbed me all over-not in a way that was necessarily sexual, but more just discovering my body for the first time. He pulled my shirt off and kissed me very hard. He was a little stubbly and it hurt my face a little. All of this isn't necessarily my style, but it really was exciting for me to be with someone else.

Sex with him was great his cock is about the same length as Mark's (perfect), but he was really really thick... I felt like I was stretched out to the max. It was crazy. He fucked me hard from the back with me smooched against the wall. He came and I was a little scared my night would be over. But then he told me to go on the bed and ate my pussy... it was mind blowing... he played with my tits and then he shoved his cock in my mouth. I pride myself on my ability to deep throat... but with him it was impossible. I guess it was possible because he kept pushing himself into me a little more. I thought I might gag for a little bit. (My throat is still sore today)

Basically we fucked almost all night in many different ways. He didn't stay over, but he kissed me when he left and said he hoped we would do it again. It was bizarre, everything I wanted but still very crazy. I have marks all over that are going to turn into gross bruises (many already have), on my wrists, upper arms, stomach, and thighs. On top of that my muscles are so sore too. I do want to fuck him again though. I came a lot, and he is very different from any guy I've ever been with. He is extremely rough though. I makes me wonder if he should be with Laura. They can take turns using the gag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home