Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kinky sex toys...

As I mentioned before. I have recently gotten into some more kinkier sex play. I don't know if I have a sex fetish. Maybe, but I don't know. I guess I just have to try everything first to see if I end up obessessing with something, right?

Well I guess I should expalin why I am so worried... The other day Laura expanded to our sex toy collection. She got a few thing: a new dildo, plug, crop, gag, and collar. Of course I loved the dildo and plug. I actually loved the collar too. I was concerned about how it would look on me, but its really nice. It has the nipple clamps connected to it too. It feels good and I can adjust how much they are pinching me.

As for the gag and the crop they really freaked me out. Laura has gagged me before with just a scarf - it was more fun than effective at keeping me quiet. In fact this gag seems like a torture device (I guess that is what it is supposed to seem like). It looks like it could hurt my mouth, dig into my cheeks, and hurt my jaw (it really seems scarey to me). I don't know what to do. I know she saw the look of dissapointment/fear on my face when I pulled it out of the bag. I told her I just didn't know how it would feel, which is true, but more than that I was really scared she is far more into the domenation/bondage stuff than me. I enjoy the dressing up and acting. I do it more for the role playing. I think she might like to do it, because she enjoys giving/recieving pain.

As for the crop, I guess I'm only a little bit scared. At first I called it a whip and she corrected me. I really have no clue what I'm doing- She has spanked me before (a lot really). In fact, Mark has spanked me before too. Its fun for me. I love tying Laura down and spanking her too. I just worry I'll get really hurt with the crop. I mean I get bruises often from rough sex and play, but I don't want to be in a lot of pain. I guess I have to talk to her to make sure she knows my limits. I really am open, its just scarey trying some new things. I love her though, and I know she loves me, and she should understand.

I guess I never knew she was into these things so much. I feel kind of ungreatful in a way. I'm always comlaining. I guess its mainly just the gag. I'll just have to tell her. I did tell Mark, and he said just to tell her. I started crying thats how much it scares me. Well... like I said-she will understand. I just need to tell her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home