Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2 days in a row!

Wow... Hopefully this will be a regular thing. So maybe I should expand a little on this new living arrangment. Like I said before... Laura has her own room and Mark and Me have a room. We do sleep together most nights, but some nights Mark and I sleep alone. Other nights I will sleep just with Laura.

I think a typical night would be us all laying in the bed. Mark isn't much of a cuddler after he's asleep so me and Laura curl up together. Usually Laura leaves after I go to bed. I think its just because we are all on a little queen size bed, which can suck a lot of the time.

Some things people might think are that I have crazy sex. I think I have sex just as often as I did when I was just with Mark. I think this is probably because I have sex with them at the same time usually. Also women are extremely moody, so if Laura and I aren't in the mood/sad/angry/etc., then nothing really happens.
I don't know if this paints a clearer picture... probably not. I will say that Laura is great and Mark is too.
Laura and I did get into a little arguement today, about the shower of all thing! I wanted to jump in with her because I was running late and didn't want to wait. Laura just flipped out about privacy, and giving her some alone time. I of course started crying. Woman are so emotional! Crazy- I still don't think I did anything wrong, but she was slamming everything in the kitchen, being dramatic-of course. I know she was PMSing. I don't know how Mark deals with it all to be honest. Laura does get over things quickly, though, and she has a way of explaining things so I always see her side and she respects my opinions. I feel like Im gushing.... maybe Im still in a Valentine's Day mode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home