Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Im a whore...

The other night, Mark did something rather unexpected. Usually he is very predictable. We went out to eat, just the two of us. It was nice, concedering none of us really did anything major for Valentine's Day. I don't think any of us really think of that as a major holiday or anything. Its just been a while since I dressed up to go out for dinner. It was a nice small Italian restaurant and a nice treat. If that wasn't great enough, Mark also surprised me on the way home.

Mark, loved what I was wearing. Of course he mentioned it the whole time we were out, which I love. Mark is not much for having sex with the risk of getting caught. We have done it a few times, but only because I started it. So when Mark turned into a parking lot and drove to the back of a store, I was really surprised. We ended up having sex outside leaning against the car. It was fun though... My dress hiked up around my waist, panties pulled to the side, like a back-alley-hooker. I like that dirty quality sex can have some times... It was just a quick fuck-after all it is the middle of winter! But it was exciting, especially knowing Mark was so into it...

Not much of a tale, but still something.... and I loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home