Friday, September 01, 2006

Sorry for the wait!!!

Wow! It's been forever. I've been really busy, and haven't really been up to posting in a long time. I wonder if anyone even checks on here anymore.... Not that I would still check after 3 months!
Well I never spoke to Liam again. I know a part of me will never fully get over him. He was the first love I ever had and he was with me through so much. But I know it is for the better- Mark is great and he respects me and gives me space to figure out what I want.
I'm still horny all the time. I made an online friend. We email erotic fantasies and stories to each other. It's fun and hot! I told Mark about it. He doesn't mind-which is great. I told him I really want to meet my friend (and fuck) since he lives in the area. Mark said he doesn't mind if that's what I want... But he's very concerned in terms of safety. I'm sure it won't happen for a while. But it's fun to entertain the idea. Other than that there really hasn't been much going on. Okay well there has, but I guess I'll just have to post it later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home