Sunday, March 18, 2007

everything is fine...

So Laura said she was fine with me not using the gag. Its tucked away somewhere, and I won't be seeing it again for a long time. I think Mark might have told her how it was freaking me out a ton. She told me she just wanted to try it out. I'm not sure if she was disappointed, she said she wasn't (I'm still not sure).

The crop has been fun to use. In fact my bum is covered in small bruises and so is Laura's and out thighs too, but It really is a fun toy. I even did a sneak attack and used it on Mark, while he was fucking me in missionary position. I don't think he loved it, but he didn't complain while we were at it. It was mostly just funny- the look of confusion and pleasure on his face at the same time! I couldn't help but laugh about when I saw his reaction. Mark has enjoyed using it on me though. The crop was better than I thought it would be.

Mark and Laura are so great to me... it sounds corny, but I really love them. Yesterday morning for example. I was on the couch snuggling with Mark and Laura's head was across my lap. It was just a quiet moment, watching t.v., but it felt nice having all of us enjoying each others' company.

Maybe I'm just sharing this, because yesterday we all went to the pub to celebrate Saint Patty's Day. I was drinking quite a bit, dancing with Laura mostly, while Mark watched and chatted with friends. Guess who walks in? Liam. It has been months since I've seen him. I didn't even talk to him. He just annoys me so much. A part of me hurt a little though. I don't know why he still bothers me after so long. He said something to Mark, I'm not sure what. Mark didn't seem mad or anything. The whole thing was rather bizarre.

This morning I asked him what Liam said (I had the biggest hang over!). Mark told me just asked how we were. I don't know if there was more to it or not. Probably not. I know Mark saw how much Liam hurt me before, so maybe he wouldn't tell me everything. But it really did look like nothing. I just wonder... did Liam think I looked good? Does he ever think about me? miss me? I would love for him to miss me. Maybe hurt like I did a little. I don't even think he knows Laura and I are together now. I'm obviously over analyzing this.

I still had a good night, although Liam was in the back of my mind a little. I had fun being with loved ones. I just wish Mark would dance a little... Its all good though.

I'm trying to think if there is anything else I need to update about. I still have a monster headache so I can't really think straight, whatever- if there is something else I"ll post later.
But like I said everything is fine.... for now anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home